Mud Jam admission is $10.00 for spectators ages 13 & up. If coming as a participant, cost is $15.00, for one run (includes admission) or $25.00, unlimited runs/includes admission. WAIVERS REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS whether driver or passenger. Join us for our 4th MUD JAM at Wojcik's Farm on November 3rd, 2018! Come spend a day in the countryside... getting muddy with family and friends! MUD JAM at Wojcik’s Farm will feature it's always fun and challenging 4 foot deep mud bog, DJ entertainment with music, food trucks and retail vendors! Plus kids activities that should keep them clean; maybe ????!
***PLEASE READ ALL INFO BELOW to be sure you and your group have an enjoyable experience! ***
*****ADMISSION COST IS CASH ONLY*****
General admission: $10.00 for adults, children 12 and under are free.
Mud Bog Run: $25.00 for unlimited runs (includes admission) or do 1 run for $15.00 (includes admission).
**DRIVER AND ANY PASSENGERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN WAIVERS**
Trucks, Jeeps and 4x4 vehicles are welcome to enter and run the mud bog! **NO ATV's, UTV's, DIRTBIKES, etc** **NO OPEN HEADERS ON ANY VEHICLE**
DRIVERS: DRIVER REGISTRATION/VEHICLE INSPECTION WILL BEGIN EARLY ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT (8am) SO IF YOU WANT TO RUN EARLY, COME EARLY!!!
SPECTATOR GATES OPEN at 9am. MUD BOGGIN' STARTS AT 10am. Rain or Shine!
*****RULES FOR MUD BOG PIT PARTICIPANTS*****
• ALL DRIVERS MUST HOLD A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE; FOR DRIVERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18, A NOTARIZED WRITTEN PARENTAL CONSENT MUST BE PROVIDED AT TIME OF SIGN-UP.
• ALL DRIVERS (AND ANY PASSENGERS) MUST WEAR AN APPROVED HELMET & SEATBELTS IF PARTICIPATING IN THE MUD BOG RUN.
• VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIRED TO DRIVE THROUGH THE MUD BOG.
• VEHICLES MUST HAVE A FULL EXHAUST TO ENTER THE MUD BOG, NO OPEN HEADERS.
• ALL VEHICLES MUST BE INSPECTED BEFORE ENTERING THE MUD BOG.
• ANY OPEN BODIED VEHICLE MUST HAVE A FULL-FACE HELMET.
• VEHICLE MUST HAVE FUNCTIONAL BRAKES.
• MUST HAVE SECURE TOW POINTS FOR VEHICLE RECOVERY, BOTH FRONT AND REAR.
• NO RECKLESS DRIVING OR SPEEDING. SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH ON THE FARM.
• VEHICLES NOT TRAILERED IN MUST HAVE UNDERCARRIAGE & WHEELS WASHED OFF BEFORE LEAVING BOG AREA. WE WILL HAVE A WASH STATION.
• STEREOS MUST BE KEPT AT A LOW VOLUME.
• FOLLOW DIRECTION FROM STAFF MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES.
• ALL VEHICLES MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNAL FROM STAFF.
• ZERO TOLERANCE ON ALCOHOL OR DRUG USE!
• THIS EVENT IS JUST FOR FUN. LET’S KEEP IT THAT WAY!
• IF YOU ARE SEEN BREAKING THESE SIMPLE RULES, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY WITHOUT REFUND.
*****GENERAL RULES WHILE AT THE FARM*****
• Treat everyone and our property with respect!
• To enter the event, you MUST have an EVENT WRISTBAND! NO EXCUSES.
• SMALL coolers are allowed and are subject to be checked. NO grills allowed.
• Lawn chairs welcomed and recommended.
• No alcohol or drug use will be permitted.
• NO LITTERING. This includes cigarette butts! We have designated containers for trash, bottles/cans and cigarette butts.
• NO PETS ALLOWED. Service dogs welcome.
• No reckless driving anywhere on or while leaving the property!
• ANYONE PARTICIPATING AS A DRIVER OR PASSENGER MUST SIGN A WAIVER! NO EXCEPTIONS!
• WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. PERIOD.