The MyFM eBuzz
News, Happenings and Special Offers Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
 

 

 

Obituaries

carbon minoxide poisoning
02/13/2020 - 01:25:14 PM
By MyFM's Rick Michaels - Franklin firefighters responding to a report of an odor, in a section of the Franklin Village Mall this morning led to the evacuation of the area and about a dozen people taken to the hospital. The call came in just before ten o’clock this... Read more.
12/29/2015 - 01:29:34 PM
The investigation into the deaths of a Milford couple over the Christmas holiday from carbon monoxide poisoning continues. A faulty furnace is the suspected cause. The state fire marshal said there were no carbon monoxide or smoke detectors in the duplex. According to... Read more.
12/26/2015 - 08:19:31 AM
WMRC has learned that a couple was found dead on Christmas afternoon in their duplex in the Prospect Heights neighborhood of Milford. WMRC's Ed Thompson reports that the couple had not been heard from and family and friends grew concerned. That's when they were... Read more.

Contact Us

Phone: (508) 473-1490

Address: 258 Main Street
PO Box 421 Milford, MA 01757
Email: raywmrc@gmail.com

Public File

Advertise With Us

We offer an integrated, multi-platform program that combines the power and effectiveness of radio with the innovation and influence of the web.  Click HERE to learn more.