02 / 13 / 2020
  - 01:25:14 PM
Carbon Monoxide Scare In Franklin
  

By MyFM's Rick Michaels - Franklin firefighters responding to a report of an odor, in a section of the Franklin Village Mall this morning led to the evacuation of the area and about a dozen people taken to the hospital. The call came in just before ten o’clock this morning with the determination being it is a carbon monoxide incident again at the Franklin Village Mall, in the area where Sally’s Alley and other businesses are located on the far right end of the mall, as you enter the shopping plaza. The cause was believed to be a gas furnace leading to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide with mutual aid, ambulances assisting at the scene from Wrentham, Walpole and North Attleboro.

Contact Us

Phone: (508) 473-1490

Address: 258 Main Street
PO Box 421 Milford, MA 01757
Email: raywmrc@gmail.com

Public File

Advertise With Us

We offer an integrated, multi-platform program that combines the power and effectiveness of radio with the innovation and influence of the web.  Click HERE to learn more.